HOPE IS BORN OF SUFFERING.....
There are images that I can't get out of my mind. Seeing a child receive chemo is one of them. That image is all I need to recharge my passion to help those poor babies. My heart aches every night as I pray for the thousands across the globe that I know have been handed a diagnosis that puts the fear of all fear in them. My heart bleeds for the parents who want so badly to let their new reality be a nightmare they can wake from. But its not. Nope, their life will never be the same. They will have the very day, hour, weather, engrained in their mind forever.
My heart aches and I don't imagine that "hole" will ever be the same......
I will do all I can! I often think of Susan G Komen's sister. WOW- look at how "big" they are!!! My desire is for histio awareness to be that big.
If all I can give them is Hope...then that is what I will do. That child crying in the hospital tonight while his/her parent's are dying every second of seeing their child suffer...I will do all I can to give them hope. When all is lost, there is always hope...and it only takes one person to give another hope. I'm going to be that person.
Marcella
Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.