So....today Make a Wish Foundation presented Gianfranco and two other families with a departure party. I am in awe of it all. I can't find the right words of the love we felt that complete strangers give their personal time and finances to make children with life threatening illnesses be granted a wish. I don't know what to say. Well, I will be giving back my time to that foundation when I can thats for sure! Gianfranco was joyfully greeted by this awesome family that came with a back pack filled with things for Gianfranco's trip!!!!!! Oh wow....it was a great way to start our Saturday since we spent Friday night in the ER with Gianfranco. All ended well but it was horrible to have my heart in my throat again! God heard my cries and delivered a blessing once again. Not only was Gianfranco sick Gio had an allergic reaction to a bite again and was also at the Dr's two days. Oh man.....Thank you God for hearing my cries. Reminds me of one of my fav songs....Amy Grant....better than a halleluah.
Several people have asked why I'm no longer on FB. I met several people with Gianfranco's diagnosis and they lost their lives. I couldn't bear reading about another child gaining their wings. The emotions are too raw. I haven't blogged in awhile because sometimes it is too much to handle.
We are getting ready for our trip to WDW. We are so excited we could pee our pants. :)
I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a healthy New Year. Here's to 2011.
God Bless.
Saturday, December 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.